Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Rust and Damage Repair: Part 2

          I guess I will be posting updates pretty frequently with the extended time frame I have for rust removal before parts come in the mail to really get things moving. Since yesterday, I have not done much, but continue to remove the rust from the driver side rear quarter panel. I found out that this side of the car had to be fixed sometime by the previous owner and I will fix it again.

          I also started to clean up the gas cover, and have to replace the gas cap. More will be covered later.

The tools I used to do this work were a screw driver, a blunt pair of pliers (for hitting), and a box to collect falling debris, and a spray bottle of water to keep dust and particles down.



Side



Tailgate



Gas cover









No comments:

Post a Comment