Monday, August 3, 2015

Engine Work


Started to tinker around with the air intake system to have better access to the drive belt and I rubbed against the hood insulation and each time, leaves and dirt fell out. I figure it is old and dirty, it doesn't need to be there and I could replace it down the line if I want to, so I removed the insulation padding from the hood.


It looks a little cleaner and you can see the yellow air filter sitting on the engine cover.




Air filter set-up.


Old insulator padding folded on the ground and air filter housing to the far left and a little thing sitting next to the pad, what is it?


A small, brown, house mouse or forgotten pet fell out without notice, but I know it wasn't here until I took the cover down, it must have made a nest.





More work to be down soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment