Friday, August 28, 2015

My Generation at the Chicago Auto Show

It may be a little too early for me to reminisce about when I was younger, when I just turned old enough to vote!, but isn't that why any guy buys an older car, because he was younger when the car was new, thus driving it now, makes him feel the age he was based on the year of the car. This post is based on year one of my life, and before that. Here is a little geographic bio of mine, I live in the Chicago Suburbs and love going to the auto show, any show involving cars for that matter. Here are some press pictures of the 1997 Chicago Auto Show, and because this is a Saab blog, all this information is relevant to my cause. If you read any other word I write, I am very self involved in learning about anything I do or what I am apart off, and referencing movies, people and historical events to my life to have a base of when and where I grew up, If that's not too much information at once, there is a little more, but lets get back to Saab's.

Look at this layout of the new model year, sedans, wagons, convertibles and a classic 96 in the center.




Here is the show in 1994, when the Saab 900 received a new look since 1978, in 1993, the new 1994 900 came out and lasted until 1998 when the 900/9000 cars where changed to the 9-3 and 9-5. Forever claiming the first generation the "classic" generation.




No comments:

Post a Comment